Thursday, May 22, 2014

Butterfly in the garden

There are many AZTEC STORIES to tell.
And I'm loving all the spinning,
My head is abuzz with ideas and a million threads I'm pulling.
Flitting about with my brush I captured a few strokes, Well!
This is what I found.


Butterflys look lovely with their delicate wings,
Of intricate patterns like a symphony fluttering.
I let it fly away and look where it's gone and settled.....
:)


Its a summery garden party and there was a befitting flower there for this butterfly to adorn!

Handpainted with love, this is a partof the Aztec Stories series.
There are so many Tres Chic stories to tell and this was one of them....

Here in India we could easily use this jacket as the focal point of a great Indo-fusion look, wearing it over a summery Lucknowi Chikankari Kurti. That's the way I'd do it!

However I'm using Polyvore to explore the visual vibrancy this butterfly can create elsewhere. When in Rome, do as the Romans do, eh?


Butterfy in the garden



Flat sandals
stylishplus.com


Accessorize white purse
accessorize.com


Vera Bradley umbrella
verabradley.com

2 comments:

  1. Those are good designs and I love butterflies .. But sadly those seem to be Ladies Item , they wont look good on me he he he he :)


    How you doing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii Bikram,how nice to see you visit my blog once again!
    Thankyou so much.
    LOL..Bikram, I have been custom painting on order. There are a whole lot of products for guys too that can be handpainted and bespoke, as per your choice!!
    Ive painted comfy Canvas/Converse Shoes for guys. There's the Pocket Square and neck Tye option too..
    Will be posting more soon...
    Hope you will stay tuned..:)
    reiterated Thanks and warm regards

    ReplyDelete