Thursday, March 27, 2014

Meet The Artist

Hii friends,
The very first post at my fresh new blog...
Thought I'd introduce myself first because that's what good manners are all about right?
Vibz aka Vibhuti Bhandarkar loves to dabble in colours.

 "Give me any plain surface and I can spruce it up with my imagination"
Professionally qualified a s a commercial artist I started out as a graphic designer and following the 2 passions of my life- Art & Writing, I've been on a journey that's been full of absolutely enriching experiences.
Its so very truly put that Its the journey and not the destination, that makes it all worthwhile. From graphic designer to Copywriter, from avid blogger to published author, I have enjoyed each phase of the metamorphosis, so completely. 
From being a gallerist at my own little set-up in Pune to being an Art Curator at this sprawling Mall in New-Mumbai, I have still a lot many dreams to live. 
As a gallerist and Art Curator I quickly realised that Art as in Paintings and Sculptures is looked at as inaccessible for the masses due to the price tags they carry.  Each and every soul has a penchant for, understanding of and appreciation for some or the other form of creative art. However Fine Art is looked at as something meant for the rich and elite. I beg to differ! And I wish to strive to bring about a change in this rife belief.
YOLO has happened only because of this undying passion for art. It has come about with the strong vision, to make hand-painted Art pieces easily accessible to one and all. YOLO will bring forth wearable Art which the masses have great appreciation for. Paintings are mostly always expensive but not at YOLO.
'#YOLO- You Only Live Once so everybody deserves to own bespoke-completely designed to your own personal choice, arty accesories that are hand-painted JUST FOR YOU...
I believe in living life to the fullest because #YOLO !! ;) :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment